- Works as part of the team that supports the safe landing of Helicopters offshore in various weather conditions
- Forms part of the Emergency Response Team Ensures that general deck crew duties are carried out safely in line with operations and Health and Safety policies and procedures
- Carries out routine maintenance of deck equipment
- Works in the team responsible for freight and cargo movements, loading and unloading helicopter freight in a safe and timely manner
- Ensures helicopter refueling takes place in safe and timely manner
- Reports any breaches of safety procedures to installation supervision / management
- Carries out Banksman-slinger duties, ensuring safety in crane, rigging and slinging operations, as required
- Reports any breaches of safety procedures to supervision / management
- Actively participates in and promotes company health and safety campaigns, policies and procedures, and ensures personal safety and that of colleagues at all times
Inderjeet Singh (Recutiter) is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Helideck assistant Oil and Gas in the field of Accounting/Auditing in one of their office located in Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have graduate qualification and atleast 1 year of experience. The position require part, team, safe, offshore, forms, emergency response, general, line, operations, health, safety, policies, procedures, maintenance, equipment, freight, cargo, installation, supervision, management, rigging, company, campaigns, personal mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 3k to 5k (AED) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.