Job description / Role
• Implement and Examine safety program to prevent, correct, or control unsafe environmental conditions;
• Promote safe work activities by conducting safety audits, attending company safety meetings, and meeting with project staff members;
• Prepare reports of findings from investigation of accidents, inspection of facilities, and or testing of project environment;
• Conduct sampling, surveys and questioning to examine the effectiveness of implementation of the occupational health, safety and environment management system;
• Investigate causes of accidents and/or injuries to develop solutions to minimize or prevent recurrence;
• Monitor the exposure to occupational hazards (noise, humidity, etc.) to verify compliance with regulations;
• Coordinate training of workers concerning safety laws and regulations, use of safety equipment, devices, clothing and first aid;
• Conduct safety inductions for employee, subcontractors and visitors prior to entering site or factory;
• Assist in conducting internal audits.
• Bachelor's Degree / Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety, preferably having a globally recognized health and safety certification.
• Minimum 7 years experience
Devika Gupta (Recutiter) is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Health and Safety Officer for Interior Solutions Company in the field of Management in one of their office located in Dubai - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have graduation in architect or similar field qualification and atleast 4 years of experience. The position require safety, program, control, safe, activities, company, project, staff, investigation, inspection, testing, implementation, environment, management, solutions, compliance, training, clothing, subcontractors, site, internal, requirements, diploma, health mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.