I. Job Overview:
• Responsible for the overall efficient, cost-effective, profitable operation of the gym facilities to ensure members have a memorable customer experience
II. Duties and Responsibilities:
• Recruiting, training and supervising employees in the Team. Set and monitor KPI’s and targets.
• Ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation and regulations.
• Manage the administrative tasks.
• Manage budgets and forecasts in line with the commercial objectives.
• Manage the accounting and payroll functions, and report the statistical and financial information.
• Manage the cash flow and working capital requirements.
• Enhancing profitability by organizing and delivering an appropriate range of fitness activities and programmes.
• Ensure fitness equipment is well maintained and records are kept.
• Manage the sales, marketing, advertising and promotions of the business to increase membership numbers.
• Maintaining customer service standards at a high level
• Manage the IT function to ensure Website, Social Media Platforms and Mobile applications are functioning and updated.
• Dealing with enquiries, complaints and emergencies.
• Ensure the outsourced commercial areas of Café, Therapy room etc. are operating in line with their contracts.
Kimberly Roos (Recutiter) is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of General Manager For NEW Female Only Gym in the field of Management in one of their office located in Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have diploma qualification and atleast 2 years of experience. The position require gym, facilities, customer, training, compliance, health, safety, line, commercial, accounting, payroll, cash, flow, capital, profitability, organizing, fitness, activities, equipment, advertising, promotions, business, membership, service, standards, media, platforms, mobile, dealing, complaints, therapy, room, operating, manage mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.