1. Responsible for end-to-end management of FTTH Rollout projects in compliance to the program management framework, principles and standards.
2. Responsible to define FTTH program/project plans with dependencies, work breakdown structure, risks and issues, as well as track actuals against plan covering essentials such as scope, time, cost, quality, resources, procurement, risk, stakeholder, change, integration, impact analysis etc.
3. Responsible to define, monitor and timely reporting of reports on different types of FTTH Roll out KPI's including progress Dashboards as per management requirements.
4. Responsible for contract management i.e. monitoring FTTH Contractor productivity and expediting execution of the FTTH projects.
5. Ensure alignment among stakeholders including coordination with functional /cross-functional sections to ensure the timely delivery of all the projects.
6. Responsible for material and inventory management & Follow up on timely availability of all materials.
7. Responsible for priority cases escalation, facilitating issue resolution & ensuring customer excellence.
8. Responsible for monitoring and control of the project including effective collaboration between related stakeholders including field visits & Partners Coaching, if required.
9. Responsible for timely reporting to management with different reports and dashboards on the FTTH projects/ programs under your responsibility.
10. Coordination with Master Planning team & preparation of further FTTH Rollout plan preparation, finalization and approvals.
11. Lead & guide the team members in Project organization for establishing plans and goals for various projects/milestones/tracks.
12. Ensure timely closure of the projects, records update & lessons learned.
Star Services LLC is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of FTTH Program Management in the field of Engineering in one of their office located in Dubai, Abu Dhabi. Sharjah - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have mba/pg diploma in business mgmt qualification and atleast 10 years of experience. The position require management, rollout, compliance, program, breakdown, impact, analysis, reporting, progress, dashboards, monitoring, productivity, expediting, alignment, coordination, functional, inventory, availability, issue, resolution, customer, control, project, collaboration, field, team, preparation, organization, closure, initiation, planning, execution, monitoring & control, closure of ftth project mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
About Star Services LLC
Star Services is the UAE’s leading supplier of primarily oil and gas, petrochemical, engineering, technical and non-technical, and administrative manpower to an impressive range of multi-national corporations, companies, and UAE government departments.Star Services also plays a major role in providing diverse positions for other demanding projects related to construction and large infrastructure, alternative energy, security, education, and transportation.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.