- Follow up and collect various project procedures including WPS/WPT and distribute to Supervisors.
- To ensure Weld repair investigation and layer monitoring is in control.
- All processes for which he is responsible are performed according to the standards specified.
- Raise & reply NCIR Report & Quality Observation.
- Approve the satisfactory completion of any report that may be necessary.
- Ensure that the Safety, Quality & Environment requirements of the yard strictly followed.
- Perform other job related duties as assigned by the section head.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in New Building Shipyard or offshore projects in the similar scope of work.
- Extensive familiarity with welding works / WPS, WPQR & ITP/NDT Standards.
- Good command of English Language and negotiation skills.
- Sound knowledge of MS office, ERP System and internet.
DRYDOCKS WORLD is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Foreman -Quality in the field of Quality Assurance in one of their office located in Dubai - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have diploma in mechanical or equivalent. qualification and atleast 3 years of experience. The position require diploma, mechanical, sound, project, procedures, repair, investigation, monitoring, standards, quality, environment, requirements, building, offshore, scope, welding, english, negotiation, system mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
About DRYDOCKS WORLD
Located in one of the rapidly developing regions of the world and a busy trading route, Drydocks World’s Dubai shipyard is one of the most prolific shipyards in operation. The shipyard is the largest facility in the Middle East and is the flagship company of Dubai World subsidiary Drydocks World. A ship repair yard of choice, it is also the preferred location for vessel conversions, new building, and offshore construction.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at email@example.com.