We are urgently in need of FM Coordinator who has previous experience in Facilities Management Company. We need candidates who are on Tourist/Cancelled visa and can join immediately.
- Coordinators communicate daily with client, supply vendors and update company executives regularly
- Organizing statutory compliance and records – e.g. fire systems servicing, electrical testing etc. Report any H&S issues to client, Civil defence assessments monitoring and reporting• Ensure all PPMs are carried out as per agreed schedule. Organize regular review meeting with all key contractors. Liaise with Landlord on any building issues
Salary package: AED 3,000 - AED 3,500 all inclusive.
- Assist storekeeper in inventory and administrative duties.
- Assist BDM in admin related works.
- Manage all incoming Invoices to be processed on incentive CAFM system, ensuring all costs are tracked against the budget
- Develop rapport with in order to receive candid feedback on services while conducting scheduled or impromptu visits.
- Maintain security of client’s space by using best judgement while in possession of client access information/ collateral.
- Comply with all safety policies and procedures relating to performance of tasks, use of products or supplies and incident reporting.
- Maintaining & controlling of MEP Consumables, cleaning solutions, equipment & machinery
- Fire and Safety programs
- To ensure all emergency backup systems i.e. standby systems like, MEP spares , Cleaning Material Stocks are maintained as per laid down instructions.
AWTAD is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of FM Coordinator in the field of Administrative in one of their office located in Dubai - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have bachelors degree qualification and atleast 4 years of experience. The position require staff, manager, team, statutory, corrective action, assi, monitor, process, cleaning, quality, performance management, professional, development, operator, attendance management, layout, security services, training needs, spare, organizing, coordinator, facilities, management, company, visa, client, supply, statutory compliance, fire, servicing, testing, civil, defence, monitoring, reporting, schedule, review, contractors, building, inventory, incoming, system, order, feedback, impromptu, security, performance, spares mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 3k to 3k (AED) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.
AWTAD is a fully integrated real estate company that provides a full-fledged service including property development, property management, facilities management, hospitality, and project management. We aim to challenge and change the market view about real estate by creating a remarkable Branding. AWTAD vision is “Continuous Striving for Long Lasting Thriving”.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.