Key responsibilities :
- Marketing executives oversee many aspects of a campaign throughout the entire lifespan of a product, service or idea. As such executives are likely to have a great deal of responsibility early on and will be required to manage their time and duties themselves. These responsibilities can include:
- overseeing and developing marketing campaigns
- conducting research and analyzing data to identify and define audiences
- devising and presenting ideas and strategies
- promotional activities
- compiling and distributing financial and statistical information
- writing and proofreading creative copy
- maintaining websites and looking at data analytics
- organizing events and product exhibitions
- updating databases and using a customer relationship management (CRM) system
- coordinating internal marketing and an organisation’s culture
- monitoring performance
- managing campaigns on social media.
mohamed abz (Recutiter) is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Female Telemarketer in the field of Sales in one of their office located in Dubai, Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have bachelor qualification and atleast 1 year of experience. The position require service, time, overseeing, marketing, campaigns, research, data, ideas, promotional, activities, writing, creative, analytics, organizing, events, product, exhibitions, customer, relationship, management, system, internal, culture, monitoring, performance mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at email@example.com.