- Responsible for: (The main job activities)
- Diligent and professional executions of assigned work up to the required standards of quality and time.
- Efficient execution of work within allocated man-hours, according to set targets.
- Careful use of tools and machinery, preventing excessive wear and tear & breakdowns. Communication to supervision about noticed malfunction of tools and machinery.
- Prevent wastage of welding consumables.
- Maintain housekeeping of workplace at a required level.
- Diligent co-operation with other workers.
- Ensure that the Safety, Quality & Environment requirements of the yard are strictly followed.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned by the section head.
DRYDOCKS WORLD is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of FCAW Welder in the field of Engineering in one of their office located in Dubai - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have high school or equivalent qualification and atleast 2 years of experience. The position require standards, quality, execution, tools, communication, supervision, welding, housekeeping, environment, requirements, welding experience preferably in shipyard, fcaw or mig - co² qualification, etit co² gas, equivalent in 6g / 6gr or 3g & 4g position, smaw qualification with e-7018, consumable in 6g / 6gr or 3g & 4g positions mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
About DRYDOCKS WORLD
Located in one of the rapidly developing regions of the world and a busy trading route, Drydocks World’s Dubai shipyard is one of the most prolific shipyards in operation. The shipyard is the largest facility in the Middle East and is the flagship company of Dubai World subsidiary Drydocks World. A ship repair yard of choice, it is also the preferred location for vessel conversions, new building, and offshore construction.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.