Job Code: 022/005/Dubai
• Coordinate executive communications, including taking calls, responding to emails and interfacing with clients.
• Managing a complex and busy calendar.
• Schedule meetings and appointments and manage travel itineraries.
• Maintains executive’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
• Represents the executive by attending meetings in the executive’s absence; speaking for the executive.
• Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
• Prepare internal and external corporate documents for team members and industry partners.
• Arrange corporate events to take place outside of the work place, such as golf tournaments, fund-raising events and staff appreciation events.
• Maintain an organized filing system of paper and electronic documents.
• Uphold a strict level of confidentiality.
• Proven experience of atleast 5 years as an Executive Assistant for C-level roles.
• Must be able to speak Arabic and English fluently
• In-depth understanding of entire MS Office suite.
• Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
• Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
• A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
• Professional level verbal and written communications skills.
• Willingness to travel outside UAE for business
• Strictly non-smokers considered for the role
Agile Consultants is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Executive Assistant (Female - Arabic Speaking) in the field of Administrative in one of their office located in Dubai - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have proven experience of atleast 5 years as an executive assistant for c-level roles. qualification and atleast 5 years of experience. The position require complex, busy, travel, schedule, planning, scheduling, directing, internal, corporate, documents, team, industry, events, staff, filing, system, paper, level, arabic, english, office, verbal, business mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 15k to 15k (AED) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.
About Agile Consultants
Fulfilling careers and perfect fits for job roles don’t have to be elusive. That’s the thought which brought us together to form Agile Consultants FZE. A group of entrepreneurs who are passionate about what they do and go all out to make sure there’s a seamless recruitment process in place to make life easier when you sign up with us.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.