PROJECT COST ESTIMATION
1. Full understanding of Project Work Scope and Technical Requirements
2. Full understanding of Project Drawings and Data
3. Prepare complete and accurate Bill of Quantities in coordination with the Engineering Team
4. Communicate with the team in a timely and accurate manner regarding quotation and project status
5. Track changes to the materials and services then adjusting budget projections accordingly
6. Should be always updated and aware of local authority requirements related to materials and services that affect costs
1. Full understanding of Procurement Philosophy including Tendering Procedures
2. Identify and qualify robust supplier database of international and local suppliers and subcontractors to support all requirements for the projects
3. Track global and local markets, monitoring technological advances in the industry, reporting findings
4. Analyze all suppliers in order to select the most suitable suppliers who are able to deliver high quality products at competitive pricing.
5. Negotiate with suppliers on lead-time, cost and quality so as to obtain the maximum benefit for the company.
6. Ensure commercial, legal and contractual compliances in all the procurement transactions
7. Prepare Documentations such as Bill of Quantities, Purchase Orders, Delivery Notes, Transmittal and Submittal Documents
8. Prepare Supplier / Subcontractor Agreements such as NDA and General Contracts
9. Apply Credit Applications to Suppliers / Subcontractors
10. Managing Import & Logistics Documentations, Registrations & Renewals
11. Managing Warranties Registrations & Renewals
12. Should be always updated and aware of all required Procurement Registrations & Renewals
13. Perform regular performance review with suppliers to drive continuous improvements.
14. Create monthly performance reviews and reports focusing on overall sourcing requirements.
15. Preparing plans for the purchase of equipment, services, and supplies.
16. Managing inventories and maintaining accurate purchase and pricing records.
• Bachelor’s Degree in IT or Engineering Field
• 5 to 10 years of experience in Procurement & Estimation
• An in-depth knowledge of ELV & IT Security Systems and Services
• Thorough knowledge in Design aspects and Detailed cost estimation methods
• Having an existing database of UAE suppliers and subcontractors
• Good knowledge about Techno-Commercial Aspects of Project Procurement
• Good knowledge of latest Market trends
• Good exposure in software like Microsoft Office (Word & Excel) & Adobe Acrobat
• Good knowledge in MS Projects and AutoCAD is a plus