Purpose of the Role:
Our client manufactures Coconut Water, Coconut Milk, Coconut Milk Powder, Coconut Oil, Coconut Flour, Desiccated Coconut, novelty coconut based products such as Coconut Chips, Coconut ; Factories are equipped with UHT Sterilizers, Canning Line, Spray Dryers, Fluid Dized Bed Dryers, Pasteurizers, Homogenizers and utility machinery such as Boilers, Air Compressors, ice bank chillers etc.
You, as an experienced Engineering professional, in our export-oriented manufacturing plant, will diagnose causes for breakdowns and will lead engineering team to come up with possible solutions to sustain machine availability at planned level so that set operational/strategic objectives are achieved in an expected ; You are expected to collaborate with heads of departments to help deliver respective business functions while resolving problems of production; You will be a Team Player with excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate confidently and persuasively with a wide variety of people, up to very senior levels.
Key job functions:
• Ensure hands on approach in diagnosing/troubleshooting and implement long term solutions.
• Accountable for recommending Management modes of sustaining machine reliability & efficiency.
• Ensure execution of effective preventive maintenance program to improve plant availability in order to achieve stringent production targets.
• Optimize the plant availability.
• Plan, develop and implement strategies for continuous improvement.
• Introduce automation throughout production processes.
A degree / Diploma in Mechanical or electrical Engineering from a recognized university / Technical College.
Extensive work experience in UHT Process in Dairy Industry.
Desired Candidate Profile:
• Minimum 15 years' hands on work experience in Dairy Industry with UHT, Bagging Box and Tetra Pack is a must.
• Requires trouble-shooting ability and root cause analysis skills with proven capability in sophisticated Dairy Manufacturing Plants.
• Result oriented, Self-motivated, team player.
GHG LTD (Recutiter) is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Engineering Manager in the field of Engineering in one of their office located in Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have diploma in mechanical engineering or electrical engineering qualification and atleast 15 years of experience. The position require industry, pack, analysis, export, processing, client, milk, utility, machinery, chillers, engineering, manufacturing, team, solutions, machine, availability, level, business, production, senior, management, reliability, execution, preventive, maintenance, program, plant, order, automation, diploma, mechanical, university, technical, process, dairy mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at email@example.com.