Our company is currently looking for a Electrical Engineering Supervisor with at least 4 years of UAE experience in a Mechanical or Construction industries.
- Electrical Supervisors are experienced electricians who are in charge of a team of electricians and oversee their work.
- They provide technical guidance and support as the team installs, maintains, and repairs the building’s electrical system.
- They are responsible for ensuring that safety standards and compliance codes are met, and oversee the training and scheduling of workers. Maintaining and troubleshooting equipment is part of their job duties as well.
- They should be familiar with the building’s electrical system and be able to troubleshoot the devices involved.
- A strong knowledge of electrical and circuitry layouts is essential.
- Electrical Supervisors should be prepared to work unconventional hours, as they must be on call for electrical emergencies.
- This is a leadership position, and as such the Electrical Supervisor should be familiar with the positions of the team under them.
- Electrical Supervisors will generally have past experience in the field of electronics.
- The exact job duties will vary based on the type of facility and the specifics of the electrical system, but they will always require someone with strong people skills and wide technical knowledge.
- All large buildings have a complex and coordinated electrical system, and as such the job growth outlook for the Electrical Supervisor position is strong and growing.
Veronica Pilapil (Recutiter) is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Electrical Supervisor in the field of Engineering in one of their office located in Dubai - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have graduate in mechanical engineering with proven experience. qualification and atleast 4 years of experience. The position require company, electrical engineering, supervisor, mechanical, construction, team, technical, support, safety, standards, compliance, training, scheduling, troubleshooting, equipment, part, system, leadership, electrical supervisor mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.