1. Safely transporting company staff as well as various products and materials to and from specified locations in a timely manner.
2. Assisting with the loading and offloading of staff luggage, products, and materials.
3. Adjusting travel routes to avoid traffic congestion or road construction.
4. Promptly informing the company of any tickets issued against the company vehicle during work hours.
5. Ensuring that the company vehicle is always parked in areas that permit parking in order to avoid towing.
6. Keeping the company vehicle clean and properly maintained by performing regular washing, cleaning and vehicle maintenance.
7. Providing accurate time records of the company vehicle’s coming and goings.
8. Reporting any accidents, injuries, and vehicle damage to management.
Please send your resume to Whats app::::::+1 785 260 7613
Emirates Hospital is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Drivers in the field of Administrative in one of their office located in Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have cv qualification and atleast student of experience. The position require company, staff, materials, luggage, travel, vehicle, parking, order, washing, cleaning, providing, time, reporting mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
About Emirates Hospital
Emirates Hospital – Day Surgery & Medical Center is an Emirates Healthcare Company providing a portfolio of premium, quality driven ... works every day to improve the quality of life of our patients and communities, we aim to be one of UAE's
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at email@example.com.
Speed Park LLC
Alpha Scout Management Consultancy