- Career Level:
- Manager (Manager/Supervisor)
- 15 Years
- Required Qualification:
- B.Sc. in Engineering discipline preferably Petroleum or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Requires Traveling:
- Salary Not disclosed
- Salary Type:
- Per Month
- Total Vacancies:
- Directs, controls the activities of assigned personnel to achieve Company's Mission & Vision and the objectives of the Onshore Operations Function to:
- Ensure effective Safety programmes are developed and implemented all over the Rigs, including contractors
- Satisfy clients' requirements of Rigs, personnel, equipment, etc.
- Maintain Rigs equipment and related assets.
- Implement National Development Programme.
- Control expenditure, forecast and reporting.
- Contribute in company's' strategic planning.
- Ensures that all operational activities are carried in a safe, timely, efficient and economic manner and personally supervises critical or hazardous and/or emergency operations from the emergency control room.
- In conjunction with the Drilling Team Managers, proposes the operating budget for Onshore Operations. Continuously monitors the Capital Expenditure and Operating expense to ensure that these are within agreed parameters.
- Ensures strict compliance with Company and Federal HSE rules and regulations, and that such regulations are continually reviewed to minimize disruption and incidents. Cascades and oversees the implementation of the HSE-MS and Asset Integrity Management system.
- Ensures that programs are prepared to ensure an awareness of the requirements of supervisors and employees to protect the physical environment and develop a safe atmosphere in which to work.
- Ensures that the Company's Asset Integrity Management Program is effectively managed across all the onshore assets.
- Ensures that the objectives of the asset integrity program are effectively cascaded to the onshore assets through the Drilling Team Managers and continuously strives to improve the level of performance in this regard.
- Follows up performance of the Department to ensure that Key Performance Indicators for the Department are met in an efficient manner.
- Participates in the provision of Technical Service requirements for audit and problem solving of technical aspects of the Company.
- Directs the preparation of technical evaluation of contracts by subordinates, studying and evaluating prospective clients and directing the preparation of Company bids for such services. Leads technical negotiations on behalf of Company and recommends approval to Senior Vice President (Operations).
- Carries out the functions of the Senior Vice President (Operations) during his absence.
- 15 years diversified and progressive experience in drilling, 5 years of which at managerial and/or Senior Supervisory leveling the drilling industry.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills. d) Fluency in spoken and written English.
- Must be computer literate.
RAWAFED RECRUITMENT LLC is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Drilling Manager (Onshore) in the field of Engineering in one of their office located in Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have b.sc. in engineering discipline preferably petroleum or mechanical engineering or equivalent qualification and atleast 15 years of experience. The position require 5, activities, personnel, vision, onshore, operations, safety, contractors, requirements, equipment, national, development, control, emergency, drilling, team, operating, capital, compliance, company, regulations, implementation, asset, management, awareness, physical, environment, safe, program, level, performance, provision, technical, service, problem, preparation, evaluation, contracts, directing, senior, leveling, communication, leadership, computer mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
About RAWAFED RECRUITMENT LLC
Rawafed Recruitment LLC, a member of Ahmed Almazrouei Group LLC, is an established recruitment service provider that aims to both support the growth of businesses as well as help job seekers build their careers through a team of qualified technical recruiters capable of delivering reliable and high-value services across diverse industries.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at email@example.com.