• Copy, scan and store documents
• Check for accuracy and edit files, like contracts
• Review and update technical documents (e.g. manuals and workflows)
• Distribute project-related copies to internal teams
• File documents in physical and digital records
• Create templates for future use
• Retrieve files as requested by employees and clients
• Manage the flow of documentation within the organization
• Maintain confidentiality around sensitive information and terms of the agreement
• Prepare ad-hoc reports on projects as needed
• Proven work experience as a Document Controller or similar role
• Familiarity with project management
• Hands-on experience with MS Office and MS Excel
• Knowledge of Electronic Document Management Systems (EDMS)
• Proficient typing and editing skills
• Data organization skills
• Attention to detail
Distinguished Real Estate is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Document Controller in the field of Administrative in one of their office located in Dubai - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have any graduation qualification and atleast 3 years of experience. The position require check, review, technical, documents, internal, physical, digital, flow, documentation, controller, project, office, management, typing, editing, data, organization mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
About Distinguished Real Estate
Distinguished Real Estate (DRE) – Established in the year 2003 by one of the VIP family members in Dubai. A self-owned Property management services, the Developer of high rise buildings for commercials/ residential purposes, villas, school, warehouses, Labour camp in Dubai- United Arab of Emirates.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.