VAM Systems is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India.
VAM Systems is currently looking for Desktop Engineers for our Bahrain operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
University Degree from a recognized university or institution
Very good command in English (Both writing & speaking).
Technical troubleshooting skills
IT technical skills in Desktop
Patient and flexible attitude
Sense of commitment
b. Desirable (Optional)
At least 1 year of work experience in IT
IT certification in Desktop other related IT Infrastructure certificates
Business Professional Language
Customer service awareness and skills.
Able to resolve IT issues efficiently
Ability to make quick decisions on problem resolution
Implemented number of desktop projects
Essential IT technical skills in Servers, Network and other IT Infrastructure areas
A job that involves interacting with customers
Mature, professional attitude with strong work ethic
Attention to detail and accuracy and the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
Handle work pressure
Main Duties for Desktop Engineers
To support the IT Infrastructure and maintain high quality and professional standard, by the following means:
1. Support desktop environment for users located at Head Quarters and other Offices in Bahrain. Engineers are required to support the Desktops, Laptops, Printers, Scanners, Thin Client…etc and all application software running on them.
2. Receive and respond to the service requests assigned by the Desktop Team Leader (Incidents or normal service request) using the Service Desk System.
3. Under general direction, install, configure and support hardware devices and the standard software applications like MS Windows Operation Systems, MS Office suite, Adobe Acrobat, Anti-virus, Windows Emulator and other owned software based on the Business requirements.
4. All incidents and service requests are to be handled remotely using the Service Desk system, users site visit will only be done if the remote service cannot be provided.
5. Support and configuration of the various Business critical applications based on the existing and future Business requirements.
6. Configure, maintain & review the IT Infrastructure set up in the client’s offices in line with the standard IT policy & procedure.
7. Resources must comply with IT security standards and IT process and procedures.
8. Constantly monitoring all IT equipments to ensure that non-business-related Software is not installed and to regularly update the IT Asset Inventory accordingly.
9. Follow the standard procedure for support and resolve various calls logged in the Service desk.
10. Regularly complete and update all the tasks assigned within the target time using the Service Desk System.
11. Ability to handle multi-task and support various users at once. Must be capable of following a job to completion. Follow up, troubleshoot and resolve various complex infrastructure problems.
12. Conduct ad-hoc assignments and projects as directed by the Management based on the Business requirements.
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 1 month)
The selected candidates shall join VAM Systems - Bahrain and shall be deputed to one of the leading Organizations in Bahrain.
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please apply.
Ambili krishnan (Recutiter) is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Desktop Engineers for Bahrain in the field of Information Technology in one of their office located in al-Manama - Bahrain. The ideal candidate should have bachelor's degree qualification and atleast 3 years of experience. The position require desktop, laptop, printers, scanners, thin mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at email@example.com.