Specific duties of a Design Engineer including Prepare 3D modelling of the blower components. Support product and process activities in conjunction with Design & Engineering.
ACCOUNTABILITIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare 3D modelling of the blower components.
- Support product and process activities in conjunction with Design & Engineering.
- Co-ordinate with all production /Quality activity.
- Design parts for Precision Press Tools, Machining, Fabrication and Welding process.
- Interface with other engineering team members.
- Prepare assembly and components of ventilation parts on modelling software.
- Develop CAD drawings for fabrications and for Mould and Tool suppliers.
- Organize and maintain the Engineering drawings/ records.
- Follow up for the machinery related layouts & Machine Tooling’s.
- Prepare BOM based on the fan assembly & support to BOQ team to update on the SAP system.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s in Engineering with 2 to 3 years of experience.
- In-depth knowledge Auto CAD, 3D Modeling Software.
- Revit knowledge will be an advantage but not mandatory.
- Should be aware of basic machining & Fabrication standards related to sheet metal industry.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Should be confident, creative, self-motivated and have good problem solving skills.
Maico Gulf LLC is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Design Engineer in the field of Engineering in one of their office located in Ras Al Khaimah - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have bachelor’s in engineering qualification and atleast 2 years of experience. The position require design, support, product, process, activities, production, precision, press, fabrication, welding, engineering, team, assembly, components, ventilation, machinery, machine, auto, modeling, revit, basic, machining, standards, sheet, metal, verbal, communication, problem mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
About Maico Gulf LLC
Maico Gulf LLC is a sister company of Maico Italia SPA and part of the Maico Holding group in Germany.The company was established in Jebel Ali Free Zone in 2005 and was responsible for the IMEA operation. In 2009, the operations moved to Al Ghail Industrial Park RAK, with 40,000 square feet of manufacturing area where Dynair Eurovent certified Air Handling units, AMCA certified Direct and belt driven Fans and DCD and QCD approved Dynavent Smoke Ventilators were manufactured.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Littlemees Limited - The Cloud
Jehad Y Af