1. Job purpose
Lead data integration across all data platforms, and ensure the right use of data integration technologies to integrate structured and
unstructured data in both batch and real-time modes to support business demand in an agile way.
2. Key accountabilities
1. Serves as the primary point of contact for Greenfield data integration projects within data platforms.
2. Responsible for extracting structured and unstructured data from various sources, process this data, and load it into
the respective data platforms.
3. Develop & Deliver timely and efficient data integration solution design and functional design specifications for assigned
Green filed projects/CRs in alignment with Greenfield business requirements.
4. Work and coordinate with MSP on design and execution of Greenfield integration projects into data platforms to ensure
better quality and timeliness of service delivery, within predefined performance measures.
5. Ensure a timely and effective resolution of all data integration issues through clear team planning and coordination.
6. Developing proper monitoring and tracking framework to solve platform integration performance issues and report
findings to management.
7. Provide analyses and inputs regarding improvements in processes for data integration.
8. Participate in the selection process of tooling and services in the Data platforms.
9. Govern the data integration solutions SW and HW releases and initiate upgrade activities to insure that Systems are within
10. Ensure TSRM Data Security Compliance. Ensure best practices are applied to make sure authentication, data protection,
encryption (in rest and in motion), and overall security is applied to production deliveries.
11. Ensure compliance with TRA, Government, and company data management policies and practices in order to minimize risk.
12. Handling escalations, prioritizing projects and team activities, while proactively identifying areas of improvement which
best benefit the business.
3. Qualifications, experience, skills, and competencies
Total work experience to be at least 10 years.
Experience (at least 4 years) in a similar capacity (preferably within a Telco). Proven experience leading technical teams.
Strong record in data integration domain that have gone all the way from prototype to beta to operations (both in near-real
time and batch scenarios).
Experience in SQL, relational DBMS (Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL), and MPPs (Teradata, Greenplum)
Hands-on experience with data management solutions (preferably Informatica)
Strong background in Big Data platforms such as Cloudera and Hortonworks.
Good understanding of the main components in any Hadoop deployment (HDFS, YARN, NoSQL databases, data access
components, workflow scheduling, cloud management, and monitoring, etc).
Record of involvement in projects for building data products and integration using Big Data Ecosystems (HDFS, Hive, Spark,
Nifi, Kafka, Flink)
Excellent coding skills both in the Object-Oriented and Functional paradigms (Scala/Java).
Lean and scientific mentality. Strong orientation to solving real customer problems.
Good background in predictive modeling, machine learning, and data mining.
Minimum Bachelor in Information Technology/ Information Services/ Computer Science
Master’s degree is a plus
Certifications such as e-TOM, TOGAF, ISO, ITIL, etc. is a plus
Knowledge and skills:
Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Excellent command of the English language.
Excellent technical management, team leading, and influencing skills.
Excellent analytical skills. Precise and thorough.
Respectful of deadlines.