- Minimum 5 years’ experience in related field of crusher production unit, drilling and blasting.
- Knowledge of produced raw material testing and requirements.
- Should have deep knowledge of crusher machine and sequence of production.
- Should have knowledge of mining viz Drilling Blasting.
- Candidate preferred who has Blasting license.
- Ensuring certification body requirements including manuals, procedures, applications, forms, logs, data are fully update & available for audits.
- Review Daily Inspection Report and issuance of observation
- Development & submitting technical reports related to the plant.
- Ensuring requirements of quality system are implemented, maintained and they are always available.
- Supervise, coordinate, and schedule the activities of plant workers and maximize output.
- Actively Record and follow up information such as personnel, production outputs, and operational data on specified forms and reports to maximize daily output from each area and machine.
- Provide assistance to workers engaged in production activities, using hand tools and equipment.
- Issue warnings to those stations staff and machine operators for any loss of production time and quantity.
- Train and reinforce workers on the operation of equipment, safety procedures, and company policies.
- Coordinates directly with maintenance team for repairs of equipment and machinery and report to the management reason for the breakage.
- Ensure all daily, weekly maintenance plan follows with coordination of maintenance team.
- Plan for spare parts stock to ensure continues machine operations without stoppage.
- Issue warning letters to those staff that make mistakes and not follow the instructions
- Ensure all machines are fully operational at start of shift and till end of shift without interruption.
- Ensure all safety norms.
Basic : $ 1,250
Site All : $ 750
Accommodation : Company FOC on site
Transport : Company FOC
Leave : 30 days/year after completion of one year
Air Ticket ; Once in year to & Fro
Medical : Health Insurance provided by Company FOC
Working Hours : 11 Hour Minimum
Probation period : 6 Months
Shafa Al Nahdah Bldg Contracting LLC is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Crusher In charge in the field of Other in one of their office located in Dar Es Salam (Masta) - Tanzania. The ideal candidate should have proven experience in related field. qualification and atleast 5 years of experience. The position require field, crusher, production, drilling, testing, machine, mining, blasting, requirements, data, inspection, development, technical, quality, system, schedule, activities, plant, forms, area, assistance, tools, staff, loss, time, safety, company, maintenance, team, equipment, machinery, management, coordination, stock, operations, make, salary, basic, site, accommodation, health, insurance mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
About Shafa Al Nahdah Bldg Contracting LLC
Established in 1982 under the leadership of its founder and current chairman Mr. Abdoshamakh Nasser Alshebani. SHAFA has gradually expanded from a small sized sub-contractor with less than 20 employees to become one major international player in contracting services and engineering with over 1,000 employees.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at email@example.com.