Chief Accountant/Senior Accountant
• Manage all phases of Accounts and department budgets.
• Prepare regular reports and summaries of accounting activities.
• Prepare financial statements.
• Verify recorded transactions and report irregularities to management.
• Review the postings, payments, and revenue and reports on a daily basis.
• Review the Accounts Receivable and Payables reports on a daily basis.
• Follow up if payment has not been received.
• Enters invoices into accounts payable system after verifying a purchase order was received from concerned department head and obtaining approval.
• Forecasting cash payments and anticipating challenges arising from limited cash flow.
• Ensuring that cash flows are adequate to allow business units to operate effectively.
• Maintain banking relationships and negotiating loans and merchant services for business units.
• Maintains files of all contracts, insurance policies, tax reports, expenses, payroll, etc.
• Maintaining and transferring money between bank accounts as required.
• Preparing financial reports
• Preparing and presenting financial reports for meetings
• Assist the Director of Finance in preparing yearly budget
• Recommend and maintain a system of policies and procedures that impose an adequate level of control over Finance Department activities.
• ACCA, Master degree in finance from a reputable university
• At least 5-7 years relevant experience.
• Preference will be given to candidates with the Certified Public Accountant or Certified Management Accountant designations.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Fluent in written and spoken English.
• Ability to work in a team environment.
• Detail oriented
• Can work under pressure
• Good analytic skills
• Excellent follow up
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Thorough knowledge of applicable accounts payable/general ledger systems and procedures, financial chart of accounts and corporate procedures, F&B costing
KATRINA BLANCA (Recutiter) is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Chief Accountant/Senior Accountant in the field of Accounting/Auditing in one of their office located in Dubai - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have chief accountant/senior accountant qualification and atleast 5 years of experience. The position require accounting, transactions, review, revenue, receivable, payables, system, purchase, order, forecasting, cash, payments, business, banking, loans, insurance, finance, policies, procedures, level, control, university, certified, public, management, communication, fluent, team, pressure, ledger, corporate, costing mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.