The Cashier is responsible for handling the cash register systems and sales transactions. He/she greets, assists and serves customers on the shop floor at all points in the shopping experience in order to ensure the provision of the highest standards of customer service and the achievement of maximum sales.
- Maintain the cleanliness and tidiness of the cash desk (including invoice folder when applicable) and ensure that consumable materials (such as bags, rolls, etc.) are replenished throughout the day and marketing/communication tools are properly displayed
- Prepare cash money, electronic cards slips, discounts, and VAT vouchers, etc. at the end of day and submit them in compliance with company policies and security standards and report cash discrepancies
- Deliver a high standard customer service, provide clients with the necessary support, promote gift cards, up-sell and cross-sell products and services
- Ensure cash policies and procedures are applied duly and accurately
- Perform accurate transfer in/out pf items (to/from shops and warehouse) under the supervision of manager on duty
AZADEA GROUP is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Cashier in the field of Other in one of their office located in Dubai - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have high school degree qualification and atleast 1 year of experience. The position require handling, cash, sales, shop, order, teamwork, provision, standards, customer, service, desk, materials, tools, fluency in english, cards, compliance, company, policies, security, procedures, customer focus, supervision, proficiency in ms office mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
About AZADEA GROUP
Azadea Group is a premier lifestyle retail company that owns and operates more than 50 leading international franchise concepts across the Middle East and Africa.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.