Domain Knowledge (Corporate Banking):
Candidate should be well versed with the following banking domain knowledge but not limited to:
• The candidate should have experience in various banking solutions and should have worked in in a bank or in a banking software vertical.
• Strong business knowledge of corporate banking, preferably in the areas of Trade or Digital Banking
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to assimilate information quickly and gain consensus from multiple stakeholders when required
• Experience and ability to work in a culturally diverse and geographically distributed team
• Experience in negotiation and conflict resolution
• Possess initiative, drive and excellent attention to detail
• Understanding of technology and development lifecycle
• Experience in tools such as Visio, Powerpoint, Excel, SQL
• Familiar with object-oriented architectural concepts
• Familiar with database concepts, specifically Oracle
• Professional certificate in Business Analysis/Banking preferred
• Minimum 8 years of experience in similar role
DICETEK is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Business Analyst in the field of Analyst in one of their office located in Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have graduate in banking/it related field. qualification and atleast 8 years of experience. The position require domain, banking, solutions, software, business, corporate, trade, digital, analytical, negotiation, resolution, technology, development, tools, database, 8 mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
Dicetek is a global IT Solutions Provider with Headquarters in Singapore and regional offices in Chennai (India), Dubai (UAE) and Chicago (USA). Dicetek’s parent company namely Aurum Soft Systems Ltd is a leading provider of enterprise applications and flexible IT solutions and is listed in the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE). Dicetek offers business solutions for a wide range of industries by bringing innovative ideas and cutting edge technologiesDicetek is currently servicing over 200 clients worldwide and has a strong team of 500+ technical consultants working on various project assignments across the globe.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at email@example.com.