To ensure that the science of measurement and description of features which affect maritime navigation, marine construction, support dredging requirements, collect information on navigable water bodies for safe navigation of vessels and related activities.
• Using specialized technical software and bathymetric equipment including, sonars, single and multi-beam echo sounders, DGPS, Motion Reference & Heading Sensor, Sound Velocity Profiler, Sound Velocity Meter, Tide Gauge).
• using remotely operated and autonomous underwater vehicles to acquire data in deep water;
• operating specialized technical software and geographical information systems (GIS) to manage the integration, processing and presentation of data to clients;
• dealing with clients to provide tenders and results in appropriate formats;
• managing projects, both onshore and offshore, as vessel-based managers;
• producing reports; etc.
TEKNIP Staffing & Recruitment Solutions is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Bathymetric Surveyor in the field of Engineering in one of their office located in Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have bachelor of science qualification and atleast 5 years of experience. The position require science, measurement, maritime, marine, support, water, bodies, safe, navigation, vessels, core, technical, software, equipment, echo, motion, heading, sound, velocity, data, processing, presentation, onshore mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
About TEKNIP Staffing & Recruitment Solutions
TEKNIP “Trusted Enterprise of Knowledge N Innovative Professionals” TEKNIP’s expertise professionals, capitalize on new thinking, new workforce models, new possibilities and with its robust databases; deliver high-impact solutions that enable various government and private clients to achieve their business goals and enhance their competitiveness.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.