Responsible for overall operations of the Fixed Plant Maintenance department and ensure that projects are delivered within safety, quality and budgetary targets set by the management. Review present asset management profile, identify the gaps, and implement in a controlled and clearly prioritized way an asset management system that complies with PAS 55 and aligns with DDW-D’s safety and quality management systems. Etc.
- Minimum 10 year’s experience of management role in Maintenance field.
- Heading a technical team in high value projects.
- Fully trained and knowledgeable with relevant Safety and Occupational Health & Safety standards.
- Knowledge in all types of maintenance works.
- Strong background with resolution of technical issues during planning and execution phases.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects concurrently and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to organize, prioritize and successfully execute tasks in accordance with business objectives.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
DRYDOCKS WORLD is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Assistant Manager - Maintenance in the field of Management in one of their office located in Dubai - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have master / degree in electrical / mechanical engineering qualification and atleast 10 years of experience. The position require operations, plant, maintenance, quality, review, asset, management, system, safety, heading, technical, team, health, resolution, planning, execution, business, project mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
About DRYDOCKS WORLD
Located in one of the rapidly developing regions of the world and a busy trading route, Drydocks World’s Dubai shipyard is one of the most prolific shipyards in operation. The shipyard is the largest facility in the Middle East and is the flagship company of Dubai World subsidiary Drydocks World. A ship repair yard of choice, it is also the preferred location for vessel conversions, new building, and offshore construction.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.