- Carrying out the compliance function of the organization to ensure the day today functions are adhering to the CBUAE/UAE governmental regulations and law
- Administration of compliance monitoring and compliance on-boarding functions including KYC and Customer Due Diligence
- Receive Internal Suspicious Transaction Reports (ISTR) from branches, investigate and report and filing of Suspicious Transaction Report (STR) to CBUAE, if required
- Correctly filing with the CBUAE any periodic reports required by them
- Monitoring and testing of transactions. Monitoring trade based money laundering. Tracing structured transactions. Investicate research and take action for the exceptions for name clearance & monitoring of payment transactions. Maintain appropriate records and arrange monitoring of suspect accounts periodically.
- Providing periodical training to the entire staffs of the organization
- Advise the business regarding the AML aspects in relation to the development of new products / services in new and existing markets.
- Provide support and advice to other departments in relation to the application of rules and regulations to their function.
- Monitor the performance of the AML Compliance Program and relates activities on a continuing basis, taking appropriate steps to improve its effectiveness.
- Should be familiar with branch operations.
- Review and address AML & Watch list and alerts. Update the blacklists on a regular basis.
- Liaison with the compliance department of the correspondent bankers and satisfactorily answer any queries posed.
- Other duties as assigned.
GCC Exchange is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of AML Compliance Officer in the field of Finance in one of their office located in Dubai - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have holder of a bachelor degree qualification and atleast 4 years of experience. The position require excellent oral and written english communication, knowledge of aml laws and regulation / fatf, recommendations of central bank of uae, persuasive communicator, reliable, precise, well organized, dynamic, committed and a team player, can work under pressure, works with minimal supervision mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
About GCC Exchange
Welcome to the world of GCC Exchange. We are a fast growing money transfer, foreign exchange and payment solution brand for individuals and businesses. We started our journey back in 2005 with our first branch in Deira, Dubai. In a short timeframe, we have won over the hearts of our customers with our friendly and efficient employees, safe yet simple procedures, transparent, timely and quality services. We are a leader in remittance business coupling low service charges with unmatched exchange rates enabling you to send money to your loved ones back home.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.