Prefer Arab nationality, female
Use MS word, email, online meeting platforms (zoom and Microsoft teams)
Experience few years
Must be proficient in the following duties as an Administrative Assistant: Key skills for secretaries
- Good communication, customer service and relationship-building skills
- Teamworking skills
- Organization and time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Negotiation skills
- Tact, discretion and diplomacy
- The ability to be proactive and use your initiative: to see what needs doing and to do it
- The ability to use standard software packages (eg Microsoft Office) and to learn bespoke packages if required.
Typical responsibilities of the job include:
- answering calls, taking messages and handling correspondence
- maintaining diaries and arranging appointments
- typing, preparing and collating reports
- organizing and servicing meetings (producing agendas and taking minutes)
- managing databases
- prioritizing workloads
- implementing new procedures and administrative systems
- liaising with relevant organizations and clients
- coordinating mail-shots and similar publicity tasks
- logging or processing bills or expenses
- acting as a receptionist and/or meeting and greeting clients
- if more senior, recruiting, training and supervising junior staff.
BW-Engineers Emirates BWEE (Recutiter) is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Administrative Secretary in the field of Administrative in one of their office located in Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have bachelor of qualification and atleast 2 years of experience. The position require time, procedures, word, email, online, platforms, microsoft, assistant, key skills, communication, customer service, organization, time management, negotiation skills, software packages, office, calls, handling, correspondence, typing, filing, organizing, servicing mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 0 to 0 (AED) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at email@example.com.