Join our Oman branch !
We're Hiring !
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
- Maintain and update company databases
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Answer queries by employees and clients
- Update office policies as needed
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments
- Book meeting rooms as required
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages)
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned
- Arrange travel and accommodations
- Schedule in-house and external events
- Proven work experience as an Administrative Officer, Administrator or similar role
- Solid knowledge of office procedures
- Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically)
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- High school diploma; additional qualifications in Office Administration are a plus
Orange Tree Children's Nursery is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Admin Officer in the field of Administrative in one of their office located in Muscat - Oman. The ideal candidate should have high school diploma; additional qualifications in office administration are a plus qualification and atleast 3 years of experience. The position require administration, events, branch, hiring, office, stock, expenses, company, filing, system, documents, policies, schedule, correspondence, data, travel, officer administrator, solid, office procedures, office management, software, ms office, excel, word, organization skills, verbal communication, school, diploma, office administration mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
About Orange Tree Children's Nursery
About Orange Tree Children's Nursery We’re also a little different from other nurseries in Dubai in that we’re the first preschool in the country – in fact in the whole Middle East – to follow the International Preschool Curriculum (IPC), the leading early childhood education provider. What that means is that our approach is outcome-oriented – aimed at fostering a progressive, harmonious and international outlook.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.