• Overall support in Finance & Account Operations Team
• Ensure compliance with established internal control procedures by examining records, reports, operating practices and documentation. Detailed and in depth work to be carried out.
• Each discrepancy noticed to be checked, corrected and accordingly documents in review to be completed.
• Appraises adequacy of internal control systems by completing audit questionnaires and systems.
• Maintains internal control systems by updating audit programs and questionnaires; recommending new policies and procedures as referred above.
• Prepares special audit and control reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing operating information and trends. Developing the manual covering finance, accounts and other process
• Conducting the sessions with the departments, team members, explaining the procedures and implementation, sharing the audit findings, counseling/coaching sessions and ensuring the correct procedures are in place.
• Verification & periodic checks, ensuring the posting, ledgers, files & system are verified.
• Responsible for verification of collection & deposit all cash sales.
• Verification of bank reconciliation statements
• Verification and updating of local and import purchase orders
• Internal Verification of Enquiries, Quotations, POs, Call off orders, Estimations, Deliveries etc.
• Periodically verify the files being maintained by Accounts (operation).
• Internal Verification of Procurement Division: Import POs, LPOs, Cost Estimations.
• Ensure compliance with established internal control procedures by examining records, reports, operating practices and documentation.
FLOWTRONIX (FT) is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of ACCOUNTS OPERATIONS - TEAM LEAD in the field of Accounting/Auditing in one of their office located in Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have cpa, acca, cma, ca or equivalent qualification and atleast 15 years of experience. The position require accounting, internal control, record keeping, appraisal, support, finance, operations, compliance, procedures, documents, review, policies, verification, cash, reconciliation mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
About FLOWTRONIX (FT)
FLOWTRONIX (FT) was founded in 1990 in Abu Dhabi City, U.A.E. In just over 20 years, FT has become a leading Industrial Manufacturing & Services company with a rapidly expanding product portfolio & growing pipeline of Industrial Solutions.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.