- Assess the accuracy and completeness of financial statements and accounting records
- Create and maintain a chart of accounts
- Establish well-documented systems for record keeping and accounting
- Research financial variances and analyze financial data
- Prepare monthly reconciliations and financial statements
- Develop budgets and compare actual costs to estimated costs
- Regularly update management regarding the financial status of the company
- Prepare tax returns and calculate taxes owed; comply with tax requirements around payment and reporting
- Conduct internal audits of the organization’s financial and accounting records
- Analyze business operations, financial commitments, costs, revenues, and trends to develop projections for future revenue and expenses
- Provide suggestions and feedback to management regarding budget forecasts, resource utilization, and tax strategy
Fariha Ashraf (Recutiter) is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Accounts and Finance Executive in the field of Accounting/Auditing in one of their office located in Dubai - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have acca/ca inter qualification and atleast 3 years of experience. The position require c, strategy, accounting, research, data, management, company, returns, requirements, reporting, internal, business, projections, revenue, expenses, feedback, resource, email mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 4k to 5k (AED) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.