Our Company is one of the leaders in our field in the Metropolis area. We have a 3.9 rating from our employees. We're now hiring a seasoned Accountant to join the Sample Company team. If you're hard-working and dedicated, Our Company is an excellent company for you. Apply today!
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- 2-5 years of accounting/finance experience
- Demonstrate intermediate to advanced skills and knowledge of Excel, as well as other Microsoft Office applications
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with accounting software
- Excellent interpersonal skills to communicate effectively across the organization
- Thorough knowledge of general ledger accounting and account reconciliation
- Highly detail-oriented
- Assist in the preparation of financial reports such as financial statements and budget performance
- Ensure compliance with applicable standards (i.e. GAAP, FASB), rules, regulations, and systems of internal control
- Aid in the implementation of new accounting policies, standards, and guidelines
- Provide accurate, timely, and relevant recording, reporting, and analysis of financial information
- Identify areas for improvement and implement improvements to processes
- Assist with and act as the primary point-of-contact for auditor requests
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
Emirates Hospital is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Accountant in the field of Accounting/Auditing in one of their office located in Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have cv qualification and atleast 3 years of experience. The position require company, field, area, rating, hiring, accountant, team, dedicated, accounting, finance, education, training, intermediate, excel, microsoft, office, analytical, interpersonal skills, general ledger accounting, preparation, financial statements, compliance, standards, gaap mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
About Emirates Hospital
Emirates Hospital – Day Surgery & Medical Center is an Emirates Healthcare Company providing a portfolio of premium, quality driven ... works every day to improve the quality of life of our patients and communities, we aim to be one of UAE's
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at email@example.com.