• Recording daily Accounting transactions in the ERP for all the companies.
• Regularly reconcile bank and cash statements to assure the accuracy of the accounting data.
• Monthly, reconcile statements with vendors and customers to make sure all relevant invoices are recorded in the system and the account statement of customer’s and vendor’s matches with the data stored in the system.
• Reconciling with the treasury accountant to make sure all payments and receipts have been accounted for in ERP for all the companies.
• Making Payroll at the end of each month for all companies.
• Attaching supporting documents in the ERP with each accounting transaction.
• Support Accounting and finance manager with anything if he so needs.
• Regularly checking the accounting data for accuracy.
• Making sure filing and other documentary evidence is stored in correct order.
• Support junior staff members in their duties if they require any assistance.
Wajeeh Rehman (Recutiter) is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Accountant in the field of Accounting/Auditing in one of their office located in Al Ain - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have bachelors degree qualification and atleast 2 years of experience. The position require recording, daily accounting, transactions, cash, accounting, data, make, system, vendor, treasury accountant, payments, payroll, documents, support, finance manager, checking, filing, order, staff, assistance mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 4k to 5k (AED) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.