Our Company is one of the leaders in our field in the Metropolis area. We have a 3.9 rating from our employees. We're now hiring a seasoned Accountant to join the Sample Company team. If you're hard-working and dedicated, Our Company is an excellent company for you. Apply today!
We are a design and build company specialising in residential properties, retail, and office locations. We're on the lookout for an accountant. Should be experienced with VAT filling as per FTA rules and regulations.
We are looking for a young, sharp, experienced female candidate to join our growing team. This is an on-site requirement. Part-time and full-time applicants are welcome to apply.
1. Support in the development, implementation and maintenance of systems, procedures and policies related to Accounts Payable (AP) function to ensure adherence to company guidelines and applicable laws and regulations aka prepare all documents for VAT submissions and submit for VAT as applicable.
2. Ensure all projects are constantly updated to include time and cost of materials and workmanship and recommend process improvement measures to increase effectiveness and efficiencies for all accounts payable and receivable.
3. Follow-up for all accounts receivable from all clients and ensure timely payments to all relevant departments and government entities are paid on time.
4. Manage all paperwork associated with company accounts in due time and prepare quarterly statements for review by management.
5. Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with Law requirements, Company’s Policies and procedures and accepted accounting and tax practices
6. Create sourcing plans that reduce cost, secure supply and minimize supply chain disruptions, aligned with center supply chain strategy aka source materials from multiple vendors based on company's requirements.
7. Lead the request for information, quotation, proposal and bidding processes, minimizing risk and maximizing value in terms of quality, delivery and total cost of ownership.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- 2-5 years of accounting/finance experience
- Demonstrate intermediate to advanced skills and knowledge of Excel, as well as other Microsoft Office applications
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with accounting software
- Excellent interpersonal skills to communicate effectively across the organization
- Thorough knowledge of general ledger accounting and account reconciliation
- Highly detail-oriented
- Assist in the preparation of financial reports such as financial statements and budget performance
- Ensure compliance with applicable standards (i.e. GAAP, FASB), rules, regulations, and systems of internal control
- Aid in the implementation of new accounting policies, standards, and guidelines
- Provide accurate, timely, and relevant recording, reporting, and analysis of financial information
- Identify areas for improvement and implement improvements to processes
- Assist with and act as the primary point-of-contact for auditor requests
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
Vikram Mehta (Recutiter) is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Accountant in the field of Accounting/Auditing in one of their office located in Dubai - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have bachelor's degree qualification and atleast 2 years of experience. The position require accounting, finance, education, training, intermediate, excel, microsoft, analytical, general ledger accounting, preparation, financial statements, compliance, gaap, company, field, area, rating, hiring, accountant, team, dedicated, design, build, residential, retail, office, filling, support, development, implementation, maintenance, procedures, policies, accounts payable, regulations, documents, time, accounts receivable, company accounts, requirements, sourcing, source, interpersonal skills, standards mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 2k to 5k (AED) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at email@example.com.