- Installation ,Testing and Troubleshooting of GSM and CDMA Antennas
- Installation of RRU, Power tapping, Rectifier installation and power tapping
- VSWR Measurements & Alarm rectification
- Equipment Handling & Installation of 3G/4G/5G
- Multicore Fiber installation and power cable laying, ODF installation.
- Civil work installation, fiber optic cable laying, Splicing, Jointing, Busbar, Grounding
- Power Equipment knowledge, Installation standards, experience
- ADCB installation and power up
- Adhering to EHS Requirement /First aid Training and material carry Procedure.
- complete coordination with field and back office for project closing support.
Xad Technologies is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Technician +Driver in the field of Engineering in one of their office located in Dubai - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have diploma in associate engineering qualification and atleast 6 years of experience. The position require installation, testing, troubleshooting, cdma, power, tapping, vswr, rectification, equipment, handling, fiber, cable laying, civil, splicing, standards, first aid, training, coordination, field, back office, project, closing, support mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 2k to 3k (AED) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.
About Xad Technologies
Xad Communication UK Started from Bristol, in 2005 by Dr. Yusuf Baltaci & Dr. M Fahim Tariq (Researchers in Security and Communication Solutions) Xad Technologies UAE was established in 2006 jointly by Xad Communication UK, Dr. Mohammed Al Mualla,(B.Eng., M.Sc., Ph.D., in Communication Eng., Interim Provost of Khalifa University of Technologies and Sciences) and Dr. Khalid Omar Al Midfa (B.Eng., M.Sc., Ph.D., CEO of UAE Educational Research and networks).
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.