Greetings from Sourcemind!!!
At Sourcemind, here we are always looking to collaborate with talented people who’d like to work with one of our Top clients in UAE.
We are currently looking for "Technical Engineer - Network". A detailed roles & responsibilities are as mentioned, if the role interest you kindly apply
Key Result Responsibilities:
1. Provides technical expertise and guidance to IT Teams on technology platforms and delivers technology
designs for IT projects; assists in planning and implementing systems and platforms through
participation in IT projects.
2. Develops robust technology solutions that meet customer requirements and in line with ISA’s
architectural standards and technical strategy in terms of availability, capacity, continuity, security,
performance and reliability.
3. Continuously monitors performance of technology platforms and incidents versus adopted procedures
to tune/deliver solutions leading, thereby, to best possible performance.
4. Prioritises incidents, investigates causes, and resolves/seeks resolutions thus facilitating the recovery of
systems; provides work-around where possible to reduce impact to business.
5. Provides input to the service continuity planning process and implements resulting plans.
6. Translates logical designs into physical ones; develops system designs, specifications, and
documentation of technology including configuration standards, administration processes and
7. Specifies user/ system interfaces, including validation and error correction procedures, processing
rules, access, as well as security and audit controls.
8. Conducts benchmark studies to identify/implement new emerging technologies and improve IT
environment; manages the lifecycle and replacement of systems and software to minimize risk caused
by obsolete technology. Assesses risks and specifies recovery routine and contingency procedures.
9. Undertakes routine installations and removal of hardware/software components as well as updating
configuration records with those installation.
10. Develops installation procedures, standards and schedules for installations. Conducts tests using
supplied test procedures and diagnostic tools.
11. Defines the integration build and software modules; produces software builds for loading onto the target
environment. Configures the hardware environment and integration test specifications, conducts tests
and provides feedback.
12. Maintains application support processes, and ensures that all requests for support are dealt with
according to agreed procedures.
13. Uses application management software and standard procedures and tools to investigate issues, collect
performance statistics, generate reports and carry out defined system backups and restore data where
14. Assists with the specification, development and evaluation of services standards. Monitors service desk
processes and reports on metrics to measure performance versus agreed service levels.
15. Recommends/implements/reports corrective actions to maintain/improve levels of service.
16. Performs any other additional duties as directed by the line manager.
Shruthi Venugopal (Recutiter) is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Technical Engineer - Network in the field of Information Technology in one of their office located in Dubai - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have be (computers, it or equivalent) qualification and atleast 8 years of experience. The position require networking, people, mail, technical, technology, platforms, planning, solutions, customer, requirements, line, standards, strategy, performance, recovery, impact, service, process, physical, system, configuration, administration, validation mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.