• Monitor and supervise day-to-day marine operations on the LPG and Oil Tankers and VLGC fleet in order to ensure that the vessels are operated and the cargo is handled safely and in line with operating targets and applicable regulations and standards.
• Develop the tanker chartering department strategic plan in line with company’s strategy to ensure vertical and horizontal integration with other interfacing initiatives and departments across the company.
• Manage all activities relating to the employment / chartering of owned tankers as well as tankers required for the company, providing guidance, encouraging teamwork and facilitating related professional work processes (including all document preparation) in order to achieve high vessel utilization in line with standards and requirements.
• Negotiate legal and other terms of the charter with brokers, countering offers where possible, in order to secure terms and conditions that are commercially favourable to the organization.
• Maintain relations with and ensure the fulfilment of customer requirements (Group companies and others) in order to ensure the provision of quality customer service in line with company standards.
• Remain abreast of all relevant market trends through monitoring, analyzing and reporting market information to ensure chartering activities and decisions are aligned to market conditions.
• Maintain relations with internal and external parties at the appropriate levels, including superintendents, fleet management, insurance and legal and finance as well as brokers, charterers and owners, to ensure smooth flow of interactions.
• Ensure compliance of tankers with charter terms and conditions in order to meet performance targets and ensure smooth flow of operations.
Desired Candidate Profile
• Candidate should have minimum Class 1 Certificate of Competency (COC) with capacity served on board as Master on VLGC & LPG 2 years and 1 year in Chief Officer Position.
• University degree in a commercial discipline or equivalent qualification
• Around 10 years’ experience, including a minimum of 3 years in a management position involving tanker chartering / brokering or equivalent experience
• Oil and gas shipping industry experience
• Previous career at sea as Master is an asset
RAWAFED RECRUITMENT LLC is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Superintendent, Fleet Operations (Tanker) in the field of Management in one of their office located in Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have university degree in a commercial discipline or equivalent qualification qualification and atleast 10 years of experience. The position require marine, operations, fleet, order, vessels, cargo, line, operating, regulations, chartering, strategy, vertical, integration, activities, providing, utilization, standards, legal, customer, requirements, provision, quality, service, company, market, reporting, internal, insurance, finance, flow, compliance, performance, capacity, commercial, management, shipping, industry, asset mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
About RAWAFED RECRUITMENT LLC
Rawafed Recruitment LLC, a member of Ahmed Almazrouei Group LLC, is an established recruitment service provider that aims to both support the growth of businesses as well as help job seekers build their careers through a team of qualified technical recruiters capable of delivering reliable and high-value services across diverse industries.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at email@example.com.