We are urgently looking for a Speech Therapist to join the professional team of a well-established, private medical center in Muscat, Oman. The ideal candidate is with Arabic nationality, and Western experience and education.
- Communicate with patients to evaluate their levels of speech or language difficulty
- Determine the extent of communication problems by having a patient complete basic reading and vocalizing tasks or by giving standardized tests
- Identify treatment options
- Create and carry out an individualized treatment plan
- Teach patients how to make sounds and improve their voices
- Teach alternative communication methods, such as sign language, to patients with little or no speech capability
- Work with patients to improve their ability to read and write correctly
- Work with patients to develop and strengthen the muscles used to swallow
- Counsel patients and families on how to cope with communication disorders
The desired candidate must be a people person, an excellent team player, who is outgoing, energetic and positive with a willingness to learn and improve. The candidate must be willing to promote one’s services and those of the clinic by participating in promotional campaigns.
- Female or Male
- Speaks fluent Arabic and excellent English
- Has at least 3 years of work experience as a Speech Therapist
- Ideally has passed the Prometric exam with Oman Medical Specialty Board with the average of 70% above
- Ideally has Data Flow Verification of education completed
- Fully literate in both verbal and written English
- Excellent customer service and patient care skills
- Demonstrated professional collaboration and teamwork skills with the patient at the center.
- Commitment to continuous improvement and innovation.
- Computer skills
Cassia DWC LLC is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Speech Therapist (Arabic Nationality) in the field of Health Care Provider in one of their office located in Muscat - Oman. The ideal candidate should have passed the prometric exam with oman medical specialty board qualification and atleast 3 years of experience. The position require team, medical, center, arabic, communication, basic, reading, options, make, notes, people, promotional, male, fluent, english, data, flow, verification, education, verbal, customer, service, care, collaboration, computer mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
About Cassia DWC LLC
Cassia is a boutique healthcare recruitment company, offering high-value human resources to the growing demand of the Middle East medical industry. Our unique value proposition is based on placing highly qualified, experienced and well-prepared candidates from Western Nations into the rapidly expanding Middle Eastern healthcare market.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.