Role: Site Engineer with a background in Solar Energy
Job Description / Responsibilities
• Supervise and Coordinating with DHAM, stakeholders, Subcontractors, and materials suppliers.
• Managing the Site progress in AQSA 1 & 3.
• Serve as the primary point of contact between on-site personnel and off-site stakeholders
• Develop and maintain schedules and timelines for site activities.
• Ensure that work is completed on time and within budget.
• Identify potential delays or issues and implement corrective actions.
• Submission of Daily Activity Report to Etihad.
• Submission of Weekly Progress Report to Etihad.
• Assisting Subcontractors on all installation issues.
• Contract understanding, negotiation & prequalification processing with suppliers, contractors, etc.
• Coordinating with cross-discipline team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project
requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
• Meeting with project team members to identify and resolve issues within the required time frame and align
with client requirements.
• Owning and managing quality of work at the site.
• Maintaining and controlling stock at the site.
• Managing weekly project meetings (internal and/or external with the client, consultant, etc) and
maintaining project delivery and execution track.
• Managing Client’s expectations and keeping them on track with respect to the project deliverables
• Conducting and formulating pre and post-project reports for stakeholder’s sign-off
• Preparing Handover documents for the O&M team and the client.
• Maintaining the Site neat and organized.
• Ensuring the storage areas and barricades are maintained properly.
• Monitor inventory levels and order supplies as needed.
• A minimum of 1-3 years of experience working at the site on Solar PV projects with proven track records.
• Bachelor of Engineering Degree in Electrical or Electronics.
• Professional proficiency in the English language.
• Professional proficiency in MS Office.
• Based in UAE with a valid Driving License.
Ivy Jane Torres (Recruiter) is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Site Engineer in the field of Engineering in one of their office located in Dubai - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have electrical engineering or electronics engineering qualification and atleast 1 year of experience. The position require site engineer, solar energy, subcontractors, materials, site, progress, primary, personnel, activities, time, corrective, installation, negotiation, processing, contractors, team, make, project, requirements, solar pv, engineering mandatory skills. This is a Temporary/Contract morning shift job.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.