- Information Technology
- Career Level:
- Senior Executive (CEO, President, etc.)
- 12 Years
- Required Qualification:
- Graduate and/or Master’s Degree qualifications in Computer Science or related discipline required (GICSP Certifcate, CISSP or CISM as a minimum)
- Requires Traveling:
- Salary Not disclosed
- Salary Type:
- Per Month
- Total Vacancies:
- Daily management and leadership of existing Information Security Team
- Delivery of established corporate-wide information security framework (including IT/OT cyber security) covering in particular the security strategies, the related policies and procedures as well as the necessary standards and guidelines.
- Identify, evaluate and report on information security risks in a manner that meets compliance and regulatory requirements;
- Lead or participate to relevant projects in order to control or improve security and ensure the compliance with the information framework.
- Preparation, review and maintenance of documents, policies, standards and reports as required to support the Cyber security program
- Define and implement an incident response plan and establishes an Computer Incident Response Team (CIRT) to respond to computer security incidents and coordinate with the Emergency Management Team
- Leads Cybersecurity Incident Response cases, in conjunction with Emergency Management processes
- Development of Disaster Recovery Plans aligned to business continuity requirements
- Provides subject matter expertise to executive management on a broad range of information security standards and best practices, such as ISO 27001, CobiT, ITIL and as well IEC 62443 and NIST SP800 for industrial cyber security.
- Coordinates and participates in regular audits through internal and external resources to assess information & cyber security performance and compliance with applicable laws, regulations and policies.
- Develops Information Security awareness through targeted change and training campaigns.
OnePoint HR & Management Consultancy is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Senior Information Security Manager in the field of Information Technology in one of their office located in Doha - Qatar. The ideal candidate should have graduate and/or master’s degree qualifications in computer science or related discipline required (gicsp certifcate, cissp or cism as a minimum) qualification and atleast 12 years of experience. The position require program, development, requirements, exposure to project management is desirable, management, leadership, security, framework, cyber, policies, procedures, standards, compliance, regulatory, order, control, review, maintenance, support, incident, computer, team, emergency, recovery, business, itil, nist, industrial, internal, performance, regulations, awareness, change, training, knowledge of enterprise technologies, security controls, risk management, change management, business continuity and audit, information security discipline, governance, processes, strong communication skills, including written, oral and presentation skills, fluent in english, demonstrated management, leadership of teams, multiple geographic locations. oil and gas experie mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
About OnePoint HR & Management Consultancy
OnePoint is a Human Resource & Management consultancy firm with a core competence and business focus on providing services to companies for their human resource needs. Our exceptional expertise and experience in Recruitment & HR operations enable us to ensure our clients' success in both corporate and social arenas in an increasingly competitive world.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at email@example.com.