Please note this role requires FEMALE candidates with minimum 5 years of Accounting experience.
• Verify, allocate, post and reconcile accounts payable and receivable
• Analyze financial information and summarize financial status
• Preparing the payments to suppliers/Forwarders
• Preparing Cash Flow/and Petty Cash Expenses
• Preparing Invoices to Customer and follow up for due payments
• Knowing the ordering point of the stocks and suggest to the management when to order.
• Entering expenses and payments in the accounting systems.
• Provide/suggested Pricing (Distribution Price and MSRP) to management and to be send to the Customers
• Manage accounting assistants and bookkeepers
• Preparing financial budget for the coming years and forecast process
• Prepare financial statements/Trial Balance/Profit and Loss/Bank Reconciliation
• Prepare with tax audits and filing tax returns
• Direct internal and external audits to ensure compliance
• Prepare month-end and year-end close process
• Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
• Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures
• Minimum 5 years of Accounting experience of which 2 years must be in UAE
• Must have a bachelor’s degree in accounting or a related field
• Female candidates required for this role
• Recording petty cash entries.
• Ensure VAT is recorded by calculating on Invoices.
• Bank reconciliation
• Monthly Financial report
Salary: Up to 6,000 (based on experience)
Agile Consultants is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Senior Accountant (Female) in the field of Accounting/Auditing in one of their office located in Dubai - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have must have a bachelor’s degree in accounting or a related field qualification and atleast 5 years of experience. The position require regulations, time, accounting, procedures, operations, make, management, cash, reconciliation, field, auditing mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 6k to 6k (AED) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.
About Agile Consultants
Fulfilling careers and perfect fits for job roles don’t have to be elusive. That’s the thought which brought us together to form Agile Consultants FZE. A group of entrepreneurs who are passionate about what they do and go all out to make sure there’s a seamless recruitment process in place to make life easier when you sign up with us.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.