It . is one of the leading companies in our field in the area. We're proud of our 3.6 rating on from our employees. We are hiring a talented Senior Accountant professional to join our team. If you're excited to be part of a winning team, It . is a great place to grow your career. You'll be glad you applied to It .
- Involvement in business registration, tax compliance and creating, distributing, and reporting tax datasheets
- Five years' experience working with intercompany transactions and reconciliation in preparation for audit
- Working knowledge of non-profit tax filing and tax compliance as it pertains to state and federal level regulations
- Demonstrated ability to work in a leadership role and supervise up to ten junior-level subordinates
- Experience in budget creation for your own department to coordinate team training and certifications
- Thorough understanding of financial application security ensuring that all financial data is secure and complies with confidentiality policies
- Required knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Paychex, Metro, and other applications related to finance and accounting
- Must be an outstanding communicator, and have established skills in accuracy, organization, and working in a high-volume environment
- Demonstrated ability to support all other departments within the company and coordinate training and information sessions
- Create and analyze liability, asset, and capital accounts by compiling electronic data and required documentation
- Summarize and prepare financial status and transactions reports, including a profit and loss statement, and other necessary reports
- Comply with all federal, state, and local protocols including legal requirements, and interpret new and existing legislation
- Create a Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) manual for accounting policy and regulations, and roll out reconciliation procedures
- Monitor and maintain a new audit system by implementing new policies and procedures in the finance department
- Guide junior accountants and other staff by answering questions and coordinating informational classes
- Focus on tax compliance, state business registration, contract review, and non-profit tax filing
- Play a vital part in the company's financial management which includes all account reconciliations and reporting to necessary parties
Soumya Mohan (Recutiter) is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Senior Accountant in the field of Accounting/Auditing in one of their office located in Dubai - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have bachelors in accounting/financial accounting qualification and atleast 10 years of experience. The position require field, area, rating, hiring, senior accountant, professional, team, part, business, registration, tax compliance, reporting, intercompany, transactions, reconciliation, preparation, filing, level, regulations, leadership, training, application security, data, policies, operating, financial management mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 9k to 10k (AED) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at email@example.com.