Our client is a leading food manufacturer who requires a Seamer Technician to join their Canning Plant.
Purpose of the Role:
As a Seamer Technician, you will be responsible for the efficient operation, maintenance, repair, and safety of Seamer Machines including other related manufacturing equipment.
Key job functions:
• Diagnose and troubleshoot all problems by ensuring continuous operation of equipment.
• Adjust and set seamers and attend all running repairs and ensure preventive maintenance.
• Overhaul and install plant equipment as and when needed.
• Maintain and update daily log books related to maintenance.
• Lubricate equipment as per standards in timely manner.
The ideal candidate should:
• Diploma in Mechanical / Maintenance or equivalent qualification.
• Minimum 5 years' hands on experience in similar capacity in a food & Beverages Manufacturing organization.
• Experience in a Coconut processing / Dairy is a must.
• Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills.
• Candidates from Vietnam/Philippines/Nepal/Thailand/Indonesia are Welcome.
GHG LTD (Recutiter) is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Seamer Technician, Canning in the field of Production in one of their office located in Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have qualification in mechanical or maintenace qualification and atleast 5 years of experience. The position require client, food, safety, manufacturing, preventive, plant, equipment, standards, diploma, mechanical, maintenance, capacity, processing, dairy, aptitude, troubleshooting mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.