• Develops a business plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
• Carry out market research, competitor and customer surveys in co-ordination with JTC marketing department.
• Responsible for the performance and development of the Sales Executives / Engineer.
• Prepares action plans by individuals as well as by team for effective search of sales leads and prospects.
• Initiates and coordinates development of action plans to penetrate new markets.
• Assists in the development and implementation of marketing plans as needed.
• Conducts one-on-one review with all Sales Executives to build more effective communications, to understand training and development needs, and to provide insight for the improvement of Sales Executive’s sales and activity performance.
• Provides timely feedback to senior management regarding performance.
• Provides timely, accurate, competitive pricing on all completed prospect applications submitted for pricing and approval, while striving to maintain maximum profit margin.
• Maintains accurate records of all pricings, sales, and activity reports submitted by Sales Executives.
• Creates and conducts proposal presentations and RFP responses.
• Assists Sales Executives in preparation of proposals and presentations.
• Controls expenses to meet budget guidelines.
• Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
• Recruits, tests, and hires Sales Executives based on criteria agreed upon by senior management.
• Formulate bids / quotes in coordination with JTC management.
• Maintain and develop existing and new customers through planned individual account support, and liaison with JTC order-processing & Operations staff.
• Formulate, administer and carry out JTC customer satisfaction surveys on 6 monthly intervals.
• Liaise and attend meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business and organizational development.
• Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant management information.
• Monitor and report on upcoming opportunities within Kuwait and other locations identified as “of Interest” to JTC.
BLOOVO is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Sales Executive/Sales Engineer (Crane/Heavy Equipment) in the field of Sales in one of their office located in Al-Rayyan - Qatar. The ideal candidate should have indian qualification and atleast 4 years of experience. The position require business, sales, strategy, market, company, customer, marketing, performance, development, team, implementation, review, build, training, feedback, senior, management, pricing, profit, preparation, proposals, expenses, procedures, ethics, coordination, liaison, operations, activities mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 5k to 10k (QAR) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.
BLOOVO is an innovative online recruitment platform, which adopts algorithms in the recruitment process, offering unique recruitment solutions in an interactive manner to both employers and job seekers in the Gulf region.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at email@example.com.