Responsibilities for Receptionist
• Answer and direct phone calls in a polite and friendly manner
• Welcome visitors in a warm and friendly manner, and answer any questions visitors have
• Maintain reception area and all common areas in a clean and tidy manner at all times
• Operate standard office equipment on a regular basis, including printer, copy machine and computer.
• Keep detailed and accurate records of visitor requests and of calls received
• Receive deliveries; sort and distribute incoming mails
• Take inventory of supplies and replenish as needed
• Maintain the general office filing system
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Qualifications for Receptionist:
• Professional and Presentable.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Strong phone skills
• Demonstrated ability to read, write, and speak English
• Comfortable multi-tasking and prioritizing tasks without guidance
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Punctual with strong attendance history
• At least High school diploma or Jr. Candidates
• Preferable under 30 years old
• 2-3 years of relevant experience in an office environment is an A+
• Preferable Transferrable visa : Husband/Father’s visa.
Tharwat Mershed (Recutiter) is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Receptionist in the field of Customer Service in one of their office located in Dubai - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have high school qualification and atleast less than 1 year of experience. The position require receptionist, direct, phone, calls, reception, area, office equipment, basis, machine, incoming, inventory, general, office, filing, team, professional, microsoft, interpersonal skills, attendance, good-dynamics mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at email@example.com.