JD FOR OUTDOOR SALES ENGINEER
• Bachelor’s degree preferably in a technical /engineering stream, with a minimum of 5 years of work experience in the UAE in a similar techno- commercial role.
• Previous experience in the Abu Dhabi market with existing contacts and relationships with Architects, Consultants, Contractors, ID Designers and Joineries etc. in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain regions
• Excellent command of the English language, both written and spoken.
• UAE driving license
• Below 40 years old
• Follow-up on new Projects / business opportunities coming-up covering the complete in the UAE market
• Maintain a healthy sales pipeline inclusive of private villa and other construction projects.
• To develop and maintain long term strategic relationships with key customers and stake-holders.
• To work towards the achievement of sound, sustainable and exponential growth in business with a view to retain the position of a market leader in the relevant segment.
• To identify key influencers and decision-makers amongst the customers and develop an action plan to further strengthen the relationships.
• To acquire a thorough understanding of the needs and requirements of customers and propose the right solutions for each requirement
• To acquire a comprehensive technical knowledge on products and solutions to establish new business opportunities.
• To be able to read and understand architectural drawings / installation instructions, as required for the job.
• To understand the price structures clearly and correctly in order to be able to bid / offer to outplay the competition while simultaneously meeting the gross profit expectations of the company.
• To possess the ability to resolve all issues and problems faced by the customers and to deal with their complaints and suggestions in a manner to retain the customers trust and loyalty.
• To prepare and submit regular reports on the progress achieved in the sales and marketing effort.
• To play the role of a responsible contact between the customer and the company’s internal support teams.