WhatsApp or Call Ph: +971 55 762 8513
Job Description for Procurement Engineer / Officer:
• Analyze all suppliers in order to select the most suitable suppliers who are able to deliver high quality products at competitive pricing.
• Negotiate with suppliers on lead-time, cost and quality so as to obtain the maximum benefit for the company.
• Manage suppliers to meet objectives related to cost, delivery performance, schedule and quality.
• Develop purchasing or sourcing strategies based on portfolio analyses and supplier preferencing study.
• Define and maintain documented category and supplier strategies using market and competitive data.
• Liaise with suppliers on delivery schedule so as to ensure on-time deliveries of final product.
• Develop, implement and drive the procurement strategies in order to meet cost savings targets.
• Review and manage the supplier base to ensure consistency with the sourcing strategy.
• Perform regular performance review with suppliers to drive continuous improvements.
• Create monthly performance reviews and reports focusing on overall sourcing requirements.
• Ensure commercial, legal and contractual compliances in all the procurement transactions.
• Adopt appropriate supplier management methodologies and procurement strategies in purchasing to secure better prices.
• Train team on effective procurement processes and strategy.
• Coordinate with vendor on continuous quality improvement.
• Bachelor’s Degree or Masters in Procurement
• Minimum 3-6 years’ experience in Procurement and in Marine Sector
• Enthusiastic and Vibrant personal with Fluent in English language,
Praveen kumar Pai (Recutiter) is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Procurement Officer or Procurement Engineer in the field of Purchasing in one of their office located in Dubai - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have bachelors or masters qualification and atleast 3 years of experience. The position require procurement engineer, officer, order, quality, pricing, cost, company, performance, schedule, sourcing, portfolio, supplier, market, data, final, product, procurement, review, base, sourcing strategy, performance review, supplier management, strategy, quality improvement mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.