A well-established healthcare company in Dubai is looking for Arabic Speaking Licensed Nurses to join their highly professional team on a full-time basis. There are multiple positions available. Experience with administrating clinical trials is highly desirable.
- Responsible for taking/receiving/collecting patient and physician consent for participation/inclusion in the program
- Responsible for visiting or calling the patient as per the agreed plan
- Educating/training the patient about the prescribed therapy and how best to use it.
- Ensure that patient has good compliance/adherence to the therapy and support patients to improve compliance/adherence when needed
- Facilitate patient - physician communication by interacting with physicians when required to share the patient progress
- Support in special cases, insurance approval of the therapy
- Report any adverse event as per the Pharmacovigilance policy of the pharma client
- Prepare and submit a weekly and monthly report on the patient/physician meetings
- Ensure and protect patient confidentiality
- Utilize digital tools and platforms provided to perform the reporting and the above mentioned tasks
- Licensed in the UAE (DHA, HAAD, MOH) as a Registered Nurse
- Excellent communicator in English and Arabic is a must
- Excellent customer service and patient care skills
- Demonstrated professional collaboration and teamwork skills with the patient at the center.
- Commitment to continuous improvement and innovation.
- Computer skills (e.g. workload measurement input, word processing, email, etc.)
Cassia DWC LLC is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Medical Nurse - Licensed - Arabic Speaker in the field of Health Care Provider in one of their office located in Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have (dha, haad, moh) as a registered nurse qualification and atleast 3 years of experience. The position require healthcare, company, dubai, arabic, team, clinical, program, calling, therapy, support, communication, progress, insurance, pharmacovigilance, pharma, client, digital, tools, platforms, reporting, requirements, english, customer, service, care, collaboration, computer, measurement, word mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
About Cassia DWC LLC
Cassia is a boutique healthcare recruitment company, offering high-value human resources to the growing demand of the Middle East medical industry. Our unique value proposition is based on placing highly qualified, experienced and well-prepared candidates from Western Nations into the rapidly expanding Middle Eastern healthcare market.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at email@example.com.