- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Managerial)
- 7 Years
- Required Qualification:
- B.Sc engineering degree in Mechanical Engineering with 5 years’ experience. or Diploma in Mechanical
- Requires Traveling:
- Salary Not disclosed
- Salary Type:
- Per Month
- Total Vacancies:
Maintain marine equipment offshore / Zirku Island as well as electrical installations on the Island.
Electrical, Mechanical and Instrumentation connected works on Loading Terminals and OSR.
Update history cords and records for future references.
Co-ordinates with Supervisor for maintaining minimum stock of essential spares parts and materials to meet any eventualities.
LOADING TERMINALS (SPM-A & SPM B &SARB)/Electrical & Hydraulic Installations, Navigation Aids.
OFFSHORE REPEATER TOWER/Diesel Power Generators, Electrical Power Distribution System & Navigation Aids.
NAVIGATIONAL AIDS INSTALLED OVER/Channel & Marker Buoys
ZWDP - PLATFORM
Zirku Jetty: Nav. Aids /Shore Power for Marine Vessels.
Marine Shore Base: Hose Test bench & associated equipment /EOT Cranes.
- Scheduled maintenance works – Weekly/ Monthly inspection and checking of equipment, planning for major/ minor overhauling/ replacement programmers.
- Trouble shooting and corrective maintenance. Identifying failure components, analyzing the causes and reporting to supervisor for permanent remedial measures.
- Refurbishment of equipment and accessories:
- Refurbishment of Diesel Generator, Ventilation Blowers, Pumps etc. for OSR Generator House.
- Refurbishment of Electrical Solenoid actuated Hydraulic skid.
- Refurbishment of Nav. aids like Fog horn, navigation light, taking care its character requirements.
- Preparing Battery banks for periodical replacements, or testing and accessing condition for remedial action/ replacement.
- Maintain Solar panels, improve support arrangements and inter connections during major maintenance activities.
- Planning and preparing material requirements for Electrical/ Instrumentation jobs during major maintenance, demobilizing / mobilizing activities on SPMs/OSR etc..
- To prepare material/ spare parts specification and provide support services to SR. MAR MTN Supervisor for procurement activities.
- Carry out to inspection and checking on bought out items for conformity.
Apply work permit procedures, safety regulation for self and the team of personnel working for the same cause.
Understand marine regulations and safety procedures while working onboard tugs/ SPMs etc.
Apply all required safety procedures while working on electrical equipment, batteries etc..
Apply HSE procedures for handling batteries and disposal of batteries/ battery acid etc.…
Train the assistants to learn all the required procedures.
TEKNIP Staffing & Recruitment Solutions is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Marine Technician in the field of Engineering in one of their office located in Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have b.sc engineering degree in mechanical engineering with 5 years’ experience. or diploma in mechanical qualification and atleast 7 years of experience. The position require marine, equipment, offshore, mechanical, instrumentation, history, stock, spares, materials, navigation, power, distribution, system, aids, onshore, hose, maintenance, inspection, checking, planning, trouble, shooting, corrective, reporting, diesel, ventilation, pumps, care, character, battery, testing, condition, solar, support, inter, major, requirements, activities, procurement, safety, team, personnel, regulations, procedures, spms, handling mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
About TEKNIP Staffing & Recruitment Solutions
TEKNIP “Trusted Enterprise of Knowledge N Innovative Professionals” TEKNIP’s expertise professionals, capitalize on new thinking, new workforce models, new possibilities and with its robust databases; deliver high-impact solutions that enable various government and private clients to achieve their business goals and enhance their competitiveness.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.