- Manage employees and subordinates
- Schedule their work and activities
- Execute onboard repairs
- Repair mechanical systems
- Operate and maintain written records and equipment status
- Execute regular, systematic, and documented examinations
- Keep an up-to-date inventory
- Operate mechanical equipment
- 10 – 15 year minimum experience in the same role with proven track records.
- Chief Engineer License is a must.
RAWAFED RECRUITMENT LLC is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Marine Chief Engineer in the field of Engineering in one of their office located in Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have bachelor of technology/engineering(marine) qualification and atleast 10 years of experience. The position require activities, inventory, scheduling, operation, execution, mechanical, equipment, chief engineer, license, management, repair, maintenance, technical mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
About RAWAFED RECRUITMENT LLC
Rawafed Recruitment LLC, a member of Ahmed Almazrouei Group LLC, is an established recruitment service provider that aims to both support the growth of businesses as well as help job seekers build their careers through a team of qualified technical recruiters capable of delivering reliable and high-value services across diverse industries.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.