- To liaise with the senior management to understand the Facilities Management requirements at all levels.
- To develop and implement leasing Strategy and business plan aimed at maximizing the return on investment and maintaining sustainable financial rewards by sourcing potential Tenants and investor.
- Responsible for maintaining all property rentals, negotiating and enforcing leases; maintaining & securing premises and all other routine jobs pertaining to Property Management function.
- Maintain proper documentation, record and update proper renewals and expiry date.
- Ensure smooth transition of properties including new developments under construction and taking care of all operational services.
- Develop, monitor and review annual and life-cycle replacement maintenance programs, establish policies and procedures and negotiate contracts.
- Proactively coordinates with property managers for all maintenance related activities.
- Directs and supervises maintenance contractors.
- Must compile, publish, implement, and measure the planned maintenance plan for all built or installed assets.
- Ensure all services are completed in line with Health and Safety guidelines.
- Developing a close relationship with both client and vendors.
- Bring new business and have on hand experience in the same industry preferable.
Xad Technologies is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Manager, Real Estate & Facility Management in the field of Project Management in one of their office located in Sharjah, Dubai - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have bachelor degree in the relevant field qualification and atleast 8 years of experience. The position require property management, arabic, english, manager, new business, industry mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 8k to 12k (AED) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.
About Xad Technologies
Xad Communication UK Started from Bristol, in 2005 by Dr. Yusuf Baltaci & Dr. M Fahim Tariq (Researchers in Security and Communication Solutions) Xad Technologies UAE was established in 2006 jointly by Xad Communication UK, Dr. Mohammed Al Mualla,(B.Eng., M.Sc., Ph.D., in Communication Eng., Interim Provost of Khalifa University of Technologies and Sciences) and Dr. Khalid Omar Al Midfa (B.Eng., M.Sc., Ph.D., CEO of UAE Educational Research and networks).
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at email@example.com.