- Career Level:
- Manager (Manager/Supervisor)
- 8 Years
- Required Qualification:
- University degree in Computational Science, Chemistry, Polymer Physics, Continuum Mechanics, Polymer Processing, or any equivalent Chemical Engineerin
- Requires Traveling:
- Salary Not disclosed
- Salary Type:
- Per Month
- Total Vacancies:
About the Job:
• Modelling & Simulation is the virtual testing of the products and applications as well as simulation and optimization of polymer flow behavior in conversion processes by using computer-based technologies, Pressure-Volume-Temperature (PVT) Models, FEM Analysis, and other techniques.
• The jobholder is responsible to lead the modelling and simulation team for company innovation to support the research and development of products, material testing, customer technical support and to ensure efficient, timely and cost-optimised testing solutions.
• This role includes managing of the modelling and simulation team and the use of related techniques for the polyolefin industry while applying company core technologies. The job holder thoroughly evaluates and improves the polyolefin processing (Borstar and conversion) as well as the structure property relations of the final polyolefin products (material science) by applying modelling and simulation in polymer research (determination of physical properties) to design optimal production processes, optimal layout of customer applications and conversion technologies (Moldflow).Thus he/she enables a significant increase in speed of company innovations and developments to optimise time-to-market and product development costs. Furthermore, the modelling & simulation manager proactively scouts and reports new technology trends and opportunities in his/her field and guarantee that company technology represents highest industry standards.
• University degree in Computational Science, Chemistry, Polymer Physics, Continuum Mechanics, Polymer Processing, or any equivalent Chemical Engineering, or Science Disciplines.
• Preferred to have PhD or Master's degree(s) in related disciplines.
Minimum Experience & Knowledge & Skills:
• Minimum of 8- 12 years of experience in polymers' research and development, technical or process occupations.
• Excellent knowledge of the company applied technologies, assets and business.
• Hands-on catalysis, polyolefin production assets (Borstar), compounding technologies
• Solid hands-on Material Science and Material Testing.
• Exposure to work with Polymer Converting Processes; i.e. moulding, pipe, film extrusion, blow moulding.
• Excellent understanding of innovation strategy and IPR related issues.
• Excellent network in the relevant areas (science, customers, universities, partners).
• Excellent leadership in setting direction, engaging and inspiring people.
• Excellent ability to lead cross-functional and geographical dispersed team.
RAWAFED RECRUITMENT LLC is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Manager Modelling and Simulation in the field of Accounting/Auditing in one of their office located in Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have university degree in computational science, chemistry, polymer physics, continuum mechanics, polymer processing, or any equivalent chemical engineerin qualification and atleast 8 years of experience. The position require simulation, testing, optimization, polymer, flow, team, company, innovation, support, research, development, customer, technical, industry, core, processing, property, final, physical, design, production, layout, product, technology, field, university, continuum, chemical, science, process, compounding, solid, film, strategy, leadership, setting mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
About RAWAFED RECRUITMENT LLC
Rawafed Recruitment LLC, a member of Ahmed Almazrouei Group LLC, is an established recruitment service provider that aims to both support the growth of businesses as well as help job seekers build their careers through a team of qualified technical recruiters capable of delivering reliable and high-value services across diverse industries.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Greenland Human Resource Consultancy
Versatile Consultancy .
Greenland Human Resource Consultancy